This past weekend was fast, hectic, and relaxing! Is that possible?
It's already over!? Geez, slow down! Three weeks ago the second hand was the slowest thing I had ever seen and now it won't stop!
Friday was a long stressful day...overwhelming. Came home and let off some steam through a 2 1/2 mile run and then showered for my hot date. When I got out of the shower I had a present on my car :) It was a pillow pet (that I had been wanting!) I got the turtle. We named him Max. Along with Max was a sweet card... Brandon's the best!
We went and had some mexican and spent some quality time together-much needed!
Saturday was mom's birthday :) We ran some errands. Nails, gym, picked up mom a birthday present, then got our wedding bands! We made friends with the lady at Zales...she gave Brandon this book as a gift..
There's a section in there on how to help the bride relax...I found that part and told him to take note ;)
Saturday afternoon we spent the WHOLE afternoon taking pictures with Kaylee Mattice (RECOMMEND!) She is AWESOME! Here's a sneak peek...
We took many, many, many pictures. So this is just a sneak of few of them. It was so fun, it was like we were just spending the day together hanging out.
Here's a pic I took of us on the way to the dressy picture section. And one of my new heels, snazzy nude heels I got. I told Brandon one day, "Man, I love a nude heel. I want a pair!" and he said, "Oh, just one? You want just one nude heel?" He is funny, huh?
Saturday night we were exhausted. We laid on the couch did some online registering and then we had a GOOD home cooked birthday meal for mom! We had grilled chicken, corn on the cob, salad, fruit salad, and rice! I know...weird that we didn't have beans and potatoes!
Sunday, Brandon had to work most of the day...BOO! So I went to church with mom and dad, ate some lunch, gave Simba a bath, did some cleaning, and then I went and hung out with my friend Ashley :) She has a unicorn pillow pet...so Max and her (she has no name) went on a date...
Then it was SO pretty outside that Ashley and I went on a date to Billy Dunlop! We had the sunroof back, the windows down...it was so nice! Not to mention the first day or SPRING! YIPEE! We sat on a picnic table and just enjoyed the pretty day with some girly chit chat :)
After Brandon got off work on Sunday we met with the DJ for the wedding. Got some songs picked out and have a list of other songs to pick out. Pretty exciting!!
Sunday night we had Papa Murphey's pizza! It was so good! We pretty much just went down the line like we were at Subway and added anything we wanted! It was CHEAP, healthy, and SO yummy!
That was our busy busy weekend...






No comments:
Post a Comment