Pages

One Month

14 April 2011

Today is April 14th. In case you didn’t know, May 14th is my wedding day. That means we are one month away. Honestly, it can’t come soon enough! I am ready to be Amanda Forbes, ready to be together forever, and HELLO! ready for Jamaica! :)

This is the text I received this morning…
(he's on the left)
Obviously I’m not the only one ready!



So, to update everyone on the nail situation...
I went with: OPI-Makes Men Blush
I know, “Ew that’s plain.“ Actually, it looks great on. It matches everything I wear, it’s simple, and looks great with the bling ;)



After I got my nails done I ran a couple errands, went for a two mile run, and then had dinner with my ‘wedding coordinator’ Kelly at Casa! It was so good aaand I had left overs for lunch today that I made a wheat wrap with, yum!



Ever heard the saying, “The keys to a man heart is through his stomach”? TRUE!

Healthy Chicken Breasts

Ingredients:
Desired number of chicken breasts
Any type of Ms. Dash seasoning

Directions:
1. Trim fat off chicken breasts
2. Season with Ms. Dash seasonings
3. Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes (depending on amount of chicken)



This would be Brandon’s food. 6 chicken breasts. I eat like, 1 chicken breast a day..right? Granted, I am a girl and he’s a guy that lifts every single day. GEEZ that’s a lot of food! This pan of meet will last him 2 days. “Um, two?!” Yes, just two. He eats 3 chicken breasts a day. Which, considering as much as he works out he needs it. Looks like I’m in for lots of cooking! I don’t mind though, nothing makes me happier than seeing a smile on his face….

No comments:

Post a Comment

SLIDER