Pages

April First

01 April 2011

As of today, I can say, "I'm getting married NEXT month!"

WOAH!


Happy April 1st. SIKE! (Hint: I hate April Fools Day.)


Slowly things are starting to come together! Been a long, busy, exhausting week so tonight is date night! Gonna sit on the couch, watch some TV, and just spend some time with my fiancé!

Last night I went and picked out an outfit for our shower this Saturday (I think shopping in Clarksville is pointless) BUT I lucked up and found something cute! Excited to wear my ‘nude heel’ with my new shirt! Will post pictures for sure!


Tomorrow starts our showers! We have a shower for the next THREE Saturdays! So excited that this is starting...I can't believe how close it is! Starting to feel more real everyday! This Saturday is the couples shower! Basically just me, Brandon, and a whole bunch of friends! We are going to Rafferty’s to hang out on the patio, have some drinks, and maybe open some neat gifts! :) My bestest friend, sister, MOH-is putting this shower on for us! So thankful for all the hard work she has done…Especially considering her job and how the end of the month is for her…crazy! So, we’re pumped for the shower…definitely looking forward to some down time after this crazy week.


42 DAYS!


No comments:

Post a Comment

SLIDER