Honestly, this has been a long week trying to get back into the swing of things. No more wedding planning. No more list with millions of things to do. No more chaos. Just Brandon, the puppy, and work! So, with that being said I am SO glad it is finally Friday! Woo hoo!
Silly me, forgot to post a picture of the pretty flowers I got on Wednesday!
As of last night they were in full bloom with bright orange lillies and white and yellow daisies! Daises and the green buttons were the flowers for the wedding. Pun intended? Duh! Sweet hubs♥
After work I went straight to Andrew for a little pampering and salon chit chat. I always love my visits with him. Get to sit in a chair and make my nails look fab! This week I went with Strawberry Margarita! I don't own the color-yet. So, I went in asking if he had it. He had to dig it up for me. That's right {special client here} I LOVE this pink color!
Wanna have great looking nails like me, yeah? Go to Venus Nail Spa! They do it all; mani, pedi, facials, waxing. Check em out!
Last night for dinner we grilled chicken and we had chicken tacos! On the tacos was grilled chicken, black beans, corn, lettuce, cheese, and salsa! It was delish! My husband sure is loving the grill dad got him ;)
Tonight I have a hot date and tomorrow we are spending the day with Jax in Adams Tennessee. Gonna go to a creek and watch him swim for the first time! My plan is to get some sun and have a picnic with my boys!
Tomorrow night I have a wedding to attend! My friend Chelsi is getting married! Can't wait to see the beautiful bride and attend a stress-free wedding ;)
We both had to get something to wear to the wedding so on my lunch break we went shopping at Kohls. I got these shoes
Ha! JK. Not really. I wish though! Dang those are cute! But hello? I live in Clarksville. I would look like an idiot wearing those. Too bad I'm not Ke$ha or Katy Perry. They would wear them...
I hope that everyone enjoys their Memorial Weekend. Some of you get an extra day. For those of you who don't-us neither! I don't look at it as missing a day off I look at it as gaining a day for lots of traffic and business from those of you who ARE off :)
Hope everyone takes to time to say a prayer for everything the military does for us. They help keep us on our toes, safe, and free to do whatever we want, when we want.
No comments:
Post a Comment