Today I have been going a million miles an hour. Busy, busy bee! I went to a Breast Cancer Fundraiser/Luncheon to show off our new site Women At The Wheel {will blog about tomorrow} and went down for early voting for Best of Clarksville. Tonight I'm attending the event for work, in hopes to bring back Best Place To Buy A Car for the 11th time! We also got nominated this year for the first time under Best Place To Repair a Car! Want more info? Click here! Mom & Dad are going to puppy sit for me while I'm gone. Jax loves going to play with grandpa. :)
This week I have been hitting the gym hard. Six week goal, to be more defined. Don't have a body fat % I want to be at, but I do know what kind of results I am hoping for. With that being said I have a strawberry cupcake that is sitting on my desk in front of me. Yes, I'm fixing to demolish it and can't wait! Monday I did arms and Tuesday I couldn't write with a pen. Tuesday I did step class and Wednesday morning I thought I was going to have to crawl to work. Wednesday afternoon I ran and did legs and booty. Today I realized I was out of Tylenol Muscle Pain Reliever...awesome! Extra Strength it is. Moving slow and extremely exhausted but that's what happens when you slack off for so long. Please keep saying I'm too skinny. No I'm not. I eat 6 meals a day and it's all healthy food. I work hard in the gym and I'm building muscle. You may not see it now, but it's coming!
I saw this on Pinterest {♥ some Pinterest} and as soon as I am ready to give up, this is what I picture..
Bye, bye fat! Need a tissue?

omg i hate when people say Im too skinny. They ask me why I work out, well ummm because I want to be healthy and in shape and toned.
ReplyDeleteoh it drives me bananas!!!
You look great...keep working out. if you enjoy it thats all that matters :)