Pages

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

12 October 2011



It's Wednesday! So thankful! Well, sorta. Not excited about taking our pup in tomorrow to go under the knife, but glad it's hump day and getting closer to the weekend! :)


Today I'm linking up with Jamie!

Here's what I'm loving Wednesday...

The new study Brandon and I just started. It's so good! I love nothing more then digging into our relationship. ♥

My little frog, I mean dog! ;)

That my sweet mother in law is famous for being a Breast Cancer survivor!

Desperate Housewives. Love my girls! So sad this is the last season. Mom and I have been following them from the beginning!

What I'm loving and can't stop laughing at/about?! Whitney! Seriously, the funniest show I have seen in a long, long time! If you haven't watched this yet, you need to.

Essie-Mink Muffs.

My belly is loving these awesome new M&M's Casey brought in. What a treat. My two favorite things! White Chocolate + Candy Corn = Genius!


&of course I have to shave some of my favorite recent pins I'm loving!

DIY Art. I am in love with this painting.

DIY Shirt. Mental Note: Get sewing machine from moms.
Don't forget.

Get in my closet. K, thanks!

A spin on rice krispie treats. Use oreo's instead of the rice krispies!

Found a good simple/healthy recipe for stuffed peppers.

Instead of rewarding yourself with food, go buy a new shirt or something. Duh!

Do you really need that 'Supersized'? Didn't think so.

Pomsky. Pomeranian + Husky. Presh!

Everyone!

And getting ready for the upcoming holidays= DIY Christmas Skirt. Must make!


Link up with Jamie!
What are you loving this Wednesday?

2 comments:

  1. i looove whitney also! i find myself laughing through the ENTIRE show! ha!!

    ReplyDelete

SLIDER