Pages

Fill in the blank Friday!

20 April 2012


Woo hoo, ya'll! It's Friday! Today I'm linking up with Lauren, for



1.  Today is a great day because it's Friday and I am having a girls night at my house with a friend that I've been friends with since 1st grade. Making pizza and watching a chick flick. Excited!

2.   Tomorrow I will get some laundry done!

3.  My favorite time of day is about 8:00pm because I'm usually done with dinner, chores, and hanging out with my two favorite boys.

4. Sometimes you just have to smile, let go, and give things to God. He's the one that plans our lives anyways-not us.

5. A song that I just can't get enough of lately is 'Busted Heart' by For King & Country.

6. My favorite accessory is wedding ring {obviously}, the necklace Brandon gave me for Christmas, my Pandora bracelet, and my Michael Kors watch. Please, I am a girl-can't expect me to pick just one.

7.  My favorite thing about this week was getting annoying chores accomplished.



Two years ago today Brandon and I had only been dating a few shorts weeks. This particular day I was saying by to him as he left for a 3 month deployment. Right before he left, he asked me to be his girlfriend. Good times. I love that I still get butterflies just thinking about that moment.






I can't believe how far we've been. Married with a sweet little fur child! Can't wait for many, many more years to come!






Happy Weekend Friends!

1 comment:

SLIDER