It's Friday!
It's a great day because family is in town, it's Memorial Day weekend, my niece is graduating, and we're going camping and canoeing! Bring on the weekend!
Today I'm linking up with Lauren for
1. The best surprise ever would be anything. I love surprises big or small. A dream surprise though, would definitely be coming home from work one day with mine and Brandon's bags packed to a special vacation or weekend get away all planned by him. Because that would be zero planning stress from me! ;)
2. Our wedding day is my most favorite memory ever.
3. The hardest, but most worthwhile thing I've ever done was hmm...I think anytime I get out of running and then start back up. Opening up lungs again is tough, but once you finally hit that breaking point and break through-ahhh! Best feeling ever.
4. The best part of my day is at night pilled up on the couch with my two boys!
5. Something I like that most people don't is going to bed early. :)
6. Something I'm willing to fight for is my marriage. Every. Day.
7. Something you might not know about me is I've never whitened my teeth or had braces. All nat-u-ral!
Happy Weekend Friends!!

No comments:
Post a Comment