Shut up. It's not Wednesday!
Where on earth has the time gone this week? This has been one of the craziest weeks! Luckily, today is my Thursday. I'm off Friday because we're closing on the house. Excited/Anxious! Ready to get moved in and organized that's for sure!
Today I'm linking up with Jamie for
I'm loving that even though we have nothing in the kitchen I can still whip up a tasty meal!
Southwestern Stuffed Peppers
Ingredients:
1 lb. lean ground beef
3 peppers
1 can black beans {drained & rinsed}
1 can mexicorn
1/2 can rotel
1 cup salsa
1 tbs chili powder
1 tbs garlic powder
Directions:
1. Cut peppers in half, rinse seeds out, spray with cooking spray
2. Bake peppers in over 25 minutes at 400.
3. Meanwhile, prepare meat and add all ingredients and let cook 15 minutes.
4. When peppers are done, stuff the peppers and let bake for 15 minutes in oven.
5. Enjoy!
I'm loving that our house is officially in boxes. Except for last minute clothes and necessities-we're ready!
In this box, is precious cargo.
I'm loving that yesterday we did the final walk through + got our fence put up for Jax!
We are so excited and he is going to LOVE it! Can't wait!!
I'm loving my boys, as always. My two favorite things.
I'm loving morning snuggles <3
I'm loving these verses have kept me a float through the past few stressful packing days...
If with heart and soul you're doing good, do you think you can be stopped? Even if you suffer for it, you're still better off. Don't give the opposition a second thought. Through thick and thin, keep your hearts at attention, in adoration before Christ, your Master. Be ready to speak up and tell anyone who asks why you're living the way you are, and always with the utmost courtesy. Keep a clear conscience before God so that when people throw mud at you, none of it will stick. They'll end up realizing that they're the ones who need a bath. It's better to suffer for doing good, if that's what God wants, than to be punished for doing bad. That's what Christ did definitively: suffered because of others' sins, the Righteous One for the unrighteous ones. He went through it all—was put to death and then made alive—to bring us to God.
-Psalm 3:13-18 {The Message}
I'm loving that everyday I open my Jesus Calling book, it always relates to what is going on in my life that particular day. I loved yesterday's...
'Remember that I go before you as well as with you into the day. Nothing takes Me by surprise. I will not allow circumstances to overwhelm you, so as long as you look to me. I will help you cope with whatever the moment presents.'
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness for His names sake. Yeah, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
-Psalm 23: 1-4 {KJV}
What are you loving this Wednesday? Link up!






Congrats on the house! Your pup is so cute! Stopping by from WILW!
ReplyDeleteI remember when we moved into our first house and I was SO stressed about it!! You sound like you guys are doing awesome and organized so you will probably have a better experience than we did. Have fun and enjoy the process!
ReplyDelete