Happy Labor Day Friends! I'm enjoying my only Holiday off work today!
Kidding. But not really. Working at a car lot you get Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and either Memorial Day or Labor Day!
Kidding. But not really. Working at a car lot you get Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and either Memorial Day or Labor Day!
I'm loving these Monday show and tell links up with Becky!
1. Tell us what you're looking forward to this fall?
This fall I'm looking forward to umm...fall! I just love fall and everything that has to do with it!
This is what my home looks like in the fall. I LOVE living in beautiful Tennessee!
I love the smells, colors, pretty leaves, the warm food, crock pot recipes, pumpkin flavors, Starbucks fall drinks, the fabulous return of dark nail poilshes, boots, skinny jeans, leggings, layering, jackets, cardigans... you name it! I actually started putting out some fall stuff around the house Wednesday night! BUT this year I'm specifically looking forward to using our fire place in the first time in our new home and helping Brandon build the stone fire pit he's so eager to! Eeek! Yes. We love fall at the Forbes!
This fall I'm looking forward to umm...fall! I just love fall and everything that has to do with it!
This is what my home looks like in the fall. I LOVE living in beautiful Tennessee!
I love the smells, colors, pretty leaves, the warm food, crock pot recipes, pumpkin flavors, Starbucks fall drinks, the fabulous return of dark nail poilshes, boots, skinny jeans, leggings, layering, jackets, cardigans... you name it! I actually started putting out some fall stuff around the house Wednesday night! BUT this year I'm specifically looking forward to using our fire place in the first time in our new home and helping Brandon build the stone fire pit he's so eager to! Eeek! Yes. We love fall at the Forbes!
2. Show us your fall style.
Definitely running gear as the fall is race season! Pumped and I can't wait! Already got two races lined up with my running buddy Fran!
These are my fave style of running shorts, however I don't spend $35 on them at an Athletic store, I spend $15 at TJ Maxx. They're so comfortable and light weight!
Button Ups & Skinnies
Sweaters & Love those mint skinnies!
Sweaters over button ups
Love this look. Perfect for work!
Dresses & Boots
Belt knots
And will probably pull out my two most favorite fall nail shades:
Mink Muffs
& Chin Chilly
Definitely running gear as the fall is race season! Pumped and I can't wait! Already got two races lined up with my running buddy Fran!
These are my fave style of running shorts, however I don't spend $35 on them at an Athletic store, I spend $15 at TJ Maxx. They're so comfortable and light weight!
Up until last year I had worn nothing but Nike. However, I got a stress fracture and was told to never wear them again. I've been in Brooks since the beginning of the year and love them! By the time The Color Run is over in October, I'll be due for a new pair!
Other then running gear..
Blazers
Button Ups & Skinnies
Sweaters & Love those mint skinnies!
Sweaters over button ups
Love this look. Perfect for work!
Dresses & Boots
Belt knots
And will probably pull out my two most favorite fall nail shades:
Mink Muffs
& Chin Chilly
3. Tell us your favorite things to do in the fall.
Cook; crock pot, teas, comfort food, casseroles, pies.
Spending time outside; running in the crisp mornings, picnics, camping, hiking, anything!
Cook; crock pot, teas, comfort food, casseroles, pies.
Spending time outside; running in the crisp mornings, picnics, camping, hiking, anything!
4. Show us your favorite fall beverage.
Starbucks Chai Tea Latte w/ Vanilla & Hazelnut
{Only on cheat days}
Starbucks Chai Tea Latte w/ Vanilla & Hazelnut
{Only on cheat days}
5. Tell us, how you will be participating in Halloween this year. Plans? Costume ideas?
Not sure about Halloween plans or costume. It's a little too soon to know. BUT I have always joked about being Work Out Barbie! Get a blonde pony tail wig, some high tops, and sweat bands! Hey girl haaaay! Which if Brandon would be Ken that would be perfect because I've heard multiple people joke about how we are like Barbie and Ken. ;) Or I could be Bon Qui Qui. I could totally rock that costume!
Link up with Becky!
Not sure about Halloween plans or costume. It's a little too soon to know. BUT I have always joked about being Work Out Barbie! Get a blonde pony tail wig, some high tops, and sweat bands! Hey girl haaaay! Which if Brandon would be Ken that would be perfect because I've heard multiple people joke about how we are like Barbie and Ken. ;) Or I could be Bon Qui Qui. I could totally rock that costume!
Link up with Becky!














No comments:
Post a Comment