Love this!! Congrats!!! Soo exciting!!
Thank you so much!
Congratulations!!! Looove the first three pictures!!
Thanks Pamela!!! :)
SO SO EXCITING!! I figured when you all got a puppy that something was up!! Congratulations!
Yeap! Jax needed a friend ;)
Awwww....congratulations!!!! I love your picture...too cute!
Thank you Emily!
Was THIS why you blacked out the Xmas picture on your table back in November? Or was that "surprise" only about Trig?! :)
Haha! Funny you remember. No, that was just because I didn't want to spoil our Christmas Card picture before everyone got it. :)
Congratulations! I'm happy to have found someone who is pregnant, also. When are you due?
Thanks Katy! I'm due September 17th.
Congratulations, Amanda & Brandon!
Thanks Annie! :)
Love this!! Congrats!!! Soo exciting!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!
DeleteCongratulations!!! Looove the first three pictures!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Pamela!!! :)
DeleteSO SO EXCITING!! I figured when you all got a puppy that something was up!! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteYeap! Jax needed a friend ;)
DeleteAwwww....congratulations!!!! I love your picture...too cute!
ReplyDeleteThank you Emily!
DeleteWas THIS why you blacked out the Xmas picture on your table back in November? Or was that "surprise" only about Trig?! :)
ReplyDeleteHaha! Funny you remember. No, that was just because I didn't want to spoil our Christmas Card picture before everyone got it. :)
DeleteCongratulations! I'm happy to have found someone who is pregnant, also. When are you due?
ReplyDeleteThanks Katy! I'm due September 17th.
DeleteCongratulations, Amanda & Brandon!
ReplyDeleteThanks Annie! :)
Delete