Pages

This Weekend I...

18 March 2013



Hello, Monday. Nice to see you again!

Today I'm linking up with Sarah for 



I got a lot of boy time in! 

This is what happens whenever I get time to watch a movie or catch up on TV. I'm laying on the couch and can't see the floor from looking over the coffee table. I get up and see this. 
{Mental Note: Stop buying dog toys!}


Got some far away snuggles...


And lots of close up. Tough life, huh?


Over the weekend Jax was showing Trig how to bird watch!



Found some steals at TJ Maxx! I love their clearance section!
$2.00 Salt and Pepper Shaker
$3.99 Kitchen Aid oven thingys! What are these called, anyways? Pot holders?



I made a wreath! DIY Burlap Chevron Wreath for spring.
So cute, but don't let it fool you. It was hard. Tutorial coming up!



Also made a pizza. A friend came over so we made it how we each wanted! It was awesome.


I also made a BLT.. but hold the T. I don't like tomatoes. I haven't had one of these, seriously.. in years. I found microwave turkey bacon, and with wheat bread, and olive oil mayo.. Yum!


And in case you're wondering... no pub crawl of beer {gross} for me this year! I didn't even wear green. Pinch me. I know, lame. But I ate green lettuce?




5 comments:

  1. Love that wreath!! Hurry with the tutorial! My door is awaiting and I have all the supplies!! Lol! I also love the clearance dept!!

    Glad you had a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wreath is perfect! Im scared though... Hard! :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! We buy our doggy too many toys, too! Spoiled little pups :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pot holders are adorable! (And that's what I call them; they're kind of pot holders and oven mits at the same time!)

    Also, $2 salt and pepper shakers that are cute?! What a steal!

    Thanks for linking up Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Switch out your nylabones for some 100% deer antlers! Sounds gross but so good for the dogs and their teeth and keeps them occupied for h o u r s on end!!! You won't regret it!!

    ReplyDelete

SLIDER