I'm LOVING that it's Wednesday!
Today I'm linking up with Jamie for
Today I'm linking up with Jamie for
I'm loving that on Monday one of my best friends brought me by a special surprise! I am so excited for her! In our group of friends we are the first two to be pregnant. Exciting stuff that I'm not solo anymore. ;)
I'm loving that today her and I went to the Kooka's Nest (yum!) for lunch to catch up and did some baby shower game planning. Fun stuff. :) Not to mention, lunch was awesome! Love that place.
I'm loving that my brother is getting married in exactly one month. Oh my, I can't believe it. Brandon, Bennett, and I got our invite in the mail and RSVP'd!
I'm loving that Sunday mom, dad, Brandon and I got away and went over the river and through the woods to my grandmothers house. Not only was it great to spend some one on one time with them, but it's so calming and peaceful out there in the middle of no where.
And we got to enjoy some of nature's best scenery. Mawmaw and her hummingbirds. She's got three this year!
I'm loving our sneak peek we got from our Maternity Pictures we did on Sunday afternoon. Can't wait to see the rest of them!
What are you loving this Wednesday? Link up!





I'm loving the sneak peek of your maternity photos! Can't wait to see more!
ReplyDelete