Pages

5 on Friday!

23 May 2014



1. Busy
I'm pretty sure if you looked up the word, 'busy', in the dictionary Bennett's name would be right beside it. This boy is into everything. 
You know in the scary Michael movies where he would chase the victim? The victim would run as fast and hard as she could and Michael was just doing that slow paced creepy walk...but still managed to be a few steps away from the victim. 
That kinda reminds me of Bennett. He's really fast.. but super slow all at the same time? It takes him a little bit to get across the room but he's SO fast. Yeah.. 



2. AdvoCare Chocolate Meal Replacement Shake Muffin

1 packet AdvoCare Meal Replacement Shake
1/4 cup water
Stir together
Pour into a greased mug
Microwave 1:30
Top with Natural PB!



3. Brandon's 30th Birthday Night
Last night I watched my husband do the one thing that he is most passionate about and that is speaking life and hope into others and showing them that there is more to life than unplanned circumstance and there's a way to build life by design. Nothing makes me more proud than watching him serve others and seeing the self development and growth that this man has gone through in the past 8 months. I know that he wouldn't want to spend the night of his birthday doing anything else!



4. Germ Saver Buggy Thing
I love this thing! I have no idea what the proper name of it is.. but it's great! It goes over buggies and high chairs in restaurants. However, at first we were a little wobbly and he flew over and smacked his head on the metal buggy. Ouch! I know.. we had one of those screaming Wal-Mart sessions. Our boy is very tough though, so it didn't last long! After that we went straight to the baby section and grabbed two blankets to put them on each side. See them in the pic? Don't judge! We purchased one of them. 



5.  10 Day Mini Challenge

After our AdvoCare Incentive Trip to The Greenbrier, Brandon and I are doing a 10 Day Mini Challenge! We are excited to kick start our bodies for the summer months. We have 3 slots in our group left. You'll receive: free coaching and accountability, grocery list and meal planning, and the most elite nutritional products on the market. If you're interested in joining our group, email me! forbesfitness@hotmail.com




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the muffin recipe! Just whipped it up and it's GREAT!

    ReplyDelete

SLIDER