Wait a minute... Am I having time to blog TWICE in 1 week? Yeap! Definitely feeling like super mom today!! Thank you SPARK! {That's my only secret.}
Well this blog will be pretty quick. I love this 5 on Friday! So here's 5 things I want to dump in the blog and be able to look at in 10 years and smile.
1. Our Alarm Clock Giggles
He's a pretty adorable alarm clock, right? Being a work from home family means that unless we have a busy morning or busy day ahead of us, we sleep until he decides to get up! Most of the time he's rolling around at about 6:30. But this particular morning.. it was 7:30! So once he finally woke up, we fed him breakfast and then we got back in the bed for some family snuggle time. I just had to capture the moment! And don't worry.. the dogs were there too wrestling at the foot of the bed!
2. New Bible Study!
I found an awesome quick new super trendy/girly bible study. Thanks Instagram! It's @shereadstruth I'm currently following the Hosea study and they post a new devotional everyday! I love it because it has a passage to read followed by a blog post. Check it out!
3. First Birthday Wish List
Today Bennett went looking for first birthday gifts. Can't you tell he is having a blast?! But really.. for you mom's out there... I think this is awesome! Toys R Us has a 'Wish List' option. You set up a registry, grab a wand and go clicking away! How cool is that? Because Bennett's grandma's and all of his loved ones keep asking for ideas and we have no idea.. we made a wish list and sent out a link! The main reason I love this is because with this, Bennett can get things he needs vs having family on a clueless hunt! Hold the phone. I have a one year old!?
4. Results! Gains!
I've been on the weight gain/muscle building adventure for the last 2 months. Focusing on hitting my macros daily, protein intake, lifting heavy, finding discipline and structure and most importantly beginning a new journey on the AdvoCare Performance Elite Products! Back is a difficult muscle group for me to hit. It's a struggle because I can't see my back, don't know how to flex my back. It's awkward. Anyways, finally seeing some results this week! Pretty awesome.
I've had a complete mindset shift. I only do cardio once a week, which is 15 min on the stair mill.
I eat a lot. Like, a lot. 7 meals a day. A lot of protein. And drink a gallon of water a day.
I lift heavy. Really heavy. I push myself, sweat a lot, make weird faces.
Welcome to the lifting life!
5. I am a Champion leading and serving Champions
I am so grateful for AdvoCare. Our 1 year anniversary just passed and it's crazy to look back and see how far we have come in 1 year. I'm so grateful that we get to share what has changed our life and bring others with us! So incredible that my 'job' consists of pouring life into others and helping them become more! All day every day I get to tell myself that I am a CHAMPION leading and serving CHAMPIONS! I am grateful to be on the path that God has led us on thus far and all the glory goes to him!!






No comments:
Post a Comment