Pages

Baby Forbes #2: Weeks 31-35

28 May 2015



31 Weeks
Only bump picture I took! This devotional is amazing. Get it!


33 Weeks!
This is the day we left for our AdvoCare Incentive Trip; Kids on the Coast!


34 Weeks!


35 Weeks!
I am now going to see the doctor weekly. What? Every time I hit a milestone things just seem to get more and more real! Aubrey is (average) 5.5lbs & between 19-21 inches. She is always moving and kicking and gets the hiccups 2-3 times a day. (Definitely going to stock up on gripe water!) I felt my first braxton hicks contraction on 5/25. The next day I went to the doctor was told I'm dilated to 1CM. My appetite is completely gone. I sometimes have to remind myself to eat. I have the same few stretch marks on my thighs as I did with Bennett, but no new ones. I have no idea how much weight I've gained total. I decided up front that I was not going to worry about it (especially when I had my scare and got put on modified bed rest for 90 days). I've focused on having the healthiest pregnancy I can, working out when I can, eating whatever I can stomach, and taking my supplements accordingly!  

I'm scheduled to be induced at 5am (can I sleep in a little bit?!) on June 25th. So I just need our sweet baby girl to stay put until then! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SLIDER