Brandon is 31! Not just 30, either. 31. His 20's are long gone! Hehe. I'm kidding for now.. until I hit the 30's, then I will cry with him. But that's won't be for another few years...
Brandon's birthday was on a Friday and we spent the day together as a family. We started the day at the doctor for my 35 week check up on Aubrey.
After the appointment we went to a Strawberry Patch to pick fresh strawberries! Bennett loves strawberries and calls them 'sawbebey!' He got so excited when he realized what we were doing and was eating them WHOLE before I could even get my fingers in his mouth to pull the stems off! Little piggy.
That afternoon we ordered chopping block to go and went over to Nana & Papa's to grill and eat dinner! I tried to take him to The Melting Pot, but he wanted to just relax and spend time with the family instead. I couldn't argue with that. :) Bennett got to run around the back yard, play with his tractor, papa and bubbles!
And Nana made sure he got some of Brandon's birthday treat!
After the appointment we went to a Strawberry Patch to pick fresh strawberries! Bennett loves strawberries and calls them 'sawbebey!' He got so excited when he realized what we were doing and was eating them WHOLE before I could even get my fingers in his mouth to pull the stems off! Little piggy.
That afternoon we ordered chopping block to go and went over to Nana & Papa's to grill and eat dinner! I tried to take him to The Melting Pot, but he wanted to just relax and spend time with the family instead. I couldn't argue with that. :) Bennett got to run around the back yard, play with his tractor, papa and bubbles!
And Nana made sure he got some of Brandon's birthday treat!


No comments:
Post a Comment