Celebrating Aubrey's Birthday was such a special day for our family! I can't believe she is already two years old. It flies by so quickly. She has blessed our family in so many ways. She is such a girly girl and I love playing dolls, dress up, doll house.. and of course getting her ready and buying and picking out outfits for her! Her and Brandon have a special daddy-daughter relationship. Bennett and Aubrey already have a bond that can only be formed as brother and sister. Yes they argue and fight and they are learning how to share,play and communicate.. but I couldn't imagine them not having each other!
Aubrey is kind, caring and always knows how to have a good time! She brings joy in our home everyday.
"Aubrey show me your biggest smile!"
Aubrey LOVES her Nana!!!
And of course her PAHPUH. She has him wrapped around her finger, better than I ever did!
Aubrey and her Fwemaw!!
Bennett is so proud of his baby sister.
"Give Aubrey a smooches!"
I love my sugar bear!
Aubrey's new ride!
Daddy's girl
Aubrey and her Aunt StePPy!
Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!
When Aubrey got this baby doll stroller as a gift, I popped it open and she sat in it. She thought it was for her! It was so cute and hilarious!!! She sat in it (& wore the glasses aunt steppy got her) while opening the majority of her gifts. Lol!
For her birthday this year I was able to hand down two toys that belonged to me. One was my doll house-my mom kept everything that goes with it! And I was able to hand down my baby doll high chair. Such a special moment and wow.. talk about memory lane. So thankful to be able to have this moment with her!
Before church the next morning.. wearing her new dress with matching bangle and headband!
The last night of being a one year old.
Day 1 of the Two's!
TWO!!!!!
Sprinkle Birthday Cake Pancakes for Breakfast!


























Oh my goooooodnessss! The memories! :)
ReplyDelete