Pages

Better late then never!

18 February 2011

Well the time has finally come for little ol country me to get the iPhone. Been stuck with that dang Blackberry and Sprint for way too long. Charging it three times a day and losing service everywhere I walk...not the most ideal thing to have. 1 I'm a social butterfly and love the social media and talking with my friends. 2 Brandon is overseas. 3 I love my music and to work out and the BB...not that great with that.

Before Brandon left we had went a visited some places and talked about getting it, but it was one of those things that wasn't top priority before he left. Now it is! He wants it to be here for him when he gets home and wants me to get it figured out so I can teach him! I suppose this is a big step for both of us. We have a plan together and we are no long on our mama's plans :)

I'm thankful and proud to say that when I grew up I wasn't really "handed" anything. Of course I got my needs and the special "wants" for special occasions (b-day's, Christmas, Easter..etc.) but as far as anything I wanted..I always had to work for it. I've held steady jobs since I was 16. Always paid for my phone bill, car insurance, car payment, gas, and a few other things. Talk about learning responsibility young! I don't balance my check book, but I sure can save some money. Of course I got the random here's a 20 go to dinner, but for the most part I have always had to work for whatever I have wanted. So whenever I got something that was ever of ANY value...whether it be as simple as a pair of shoes or expensive as a car, I have always been one to take really good care of it. REALLY good. Because I know, that at the snap of the finger it can be gone, broke, torn up, wrecked, and there I am back at square one.

Proud to say I am apart of the iPhone fam, because I have wanted one for so so long. The time has come and it is my new favorite toy! Good thing Brandon isn't here...hehe. I have announced this weekend as "Wedding Weekend". Gonna be non stop go, go, go! Errands to run, measurements to take, final decisions to be made. Gonna be a crazy, yet hopefully accomplishing weekend. SO thankful I have mom and Stephanie helping me, Lord I would be lost without them! Might be a basket case come Sunday morning at church, but we will see...


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

SLIDER