Pages

Photoshoot! :)

20 February 2011

Today after church a really good friend of mine Kaylee Mattice met with Michael, Mark, Ashley and I and we headed to the river walk! I am in awe and speechless of what an awesome job she did. Kaylee is so talented with that camera! Not saying I didn't think she was going to be good, but I am just excited. We were her first "photo session" So glad I was able to be apart of it! I've known Kaylee and her family for about 8 years. They are great family friends. :)

Enough about that...here are the pics!


Some of me and Michael:





These are my two Favorites:



Here are some of me and moh (maid of honor), sis, Ashley:



My fav:



Then here are the rest of all of us:





Such a fun day! Went to church and sat through an awesome sermon at Grace...like every Sunday. Then ran a couple errands and grabbed some lunch at the Blackhorse...lemon pepper pita, yum! (Thanks Casey ;)) Then we made some chocolate chip crust cheese cake cupcakes! They were so good! After that we left and went to a community group...I tagged alone with Ash. It's so soon for Brandon to come home, so I HAVE to stay busy! Plus, mom is really really sick :( I sure hope she gets better soon...I think dad is getting it now too, I hope I don't get it!

I'm so excited for Brandon to come home! We have so much to do and taking pictures with Kaylee is one of them. Hope he is ready to get off the plane and hit the ground running!



Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

SLIDER