I'm not kidding.
Brandon calls it my mane and that I look like a lion when it isn't done up. He loves all my little clippys I use to section it off and says it looks so pretty! If you think your hair is frizzy and unmanagable.
THINK AGAIN.
Today I did a little doodling in my planner
Stephanie {wedding planner} got me these super cute stickers! So, I finally starting putting them to use! Thanks sis!
Got a site to store order at Walmart from Brandon's Grandma :)
FUN STUFF!
It's the Family Fued Wii Game! We are so excited because we record every Family Fued episode that comes on and watch it whenever we get a chance! Can't wait to play! The other gift is a box of 15 different pieces for the Wii remotes! Woo Hoo! Can't wait to play Tennis with the real racquet! Thanks Gram! We will have to play when you come visit in a week!

No comments:
Post a Comment