Pages

Our first Easter

25 April 2011

This is mine and Brandon’s first Easter together! What a great one it was with church, family, food, and candy!

I woke up to a Easter Basket all for me from the Easter Bunny!!! It was hidden though…I had to find it :)

This basket had a stuffed chicky, a cow that moo's and POOPS CANDY! His name is Fernando and he's really neat! Then it had some pop rocks, sour patch jelly beans were sprinkled all in the bottom, chocolate, and marshmellows, and peep suckers! That easter bunny knows me so well.


Then Brandon and I got an Easter Basket from the mom Easter Bunny!
We got a really nice glass Anchor bowl and some cooking spoons, along with some candy. Thanks mom Easter Bunny!


Then it was off to church!

Grace held an awesome sermon. Something that really tugged on my strings in this Easter's Message was:

If God can raise his son from the dead
which he can
then he can answer my prayers!


Good stuff at Grace, every Sunday.



Happy Easter!

After church I went home to cook some macaroni and cheese and get it ready for our big Easter dinner at my grandma's house! I've taken over the recipe of the Mac & Cheese from my mawmaw.

After dinner we took a little adventure up the hill to pet the cows. It was interesting...My pawpaw told Brandon to grab the white bucket and holler at them like he was going to feed them, haha! It worked, and a bull went right up to him. But after he realized he didn't have any food...he left.


I noticed my mawmaw is loving the bowl Brandon got her from Afghanistan

Here's a pic of me and my cuz (BRIDESMAID!) Joanna!


My mawmaw & pawpaw have a creek out by their house and Michael always ends up playing in it...well this time the creek was up really high from all of the storms and rain so instead he found some lizards and salamanders to play with. He boxed them up and took them home to feed to his turtles!


Did some Brittany Spaniel puppy browsing online a little bit when we got home...
Aww :)

And that was our Easter! Now another fast week full of wedding planning!


18 DAYS!


No comments:

Post a Comment

SLIDER