Pages

Patchin' the fence

26 April 2011

Last night Brandon and I went out and about to get some odd and end things for decorating, the honeymoon, the wedding...

I found this cute 'wipe-off-able' tote at Pier 1 Imports for a a steal of $2.99. Which is a shocker. That store is rediculous. Love everything in it, but I'm surprised we didn't come out of that place in debt. Anyways, here is the bag:


I'm calling it my 'Bride Bag'. I will be using it May 13th and 14th to tote all of my Bride necessities! Ya know like the chi for my mane, Makes Men Blush for any emergency touch ups, tissues for dad!

Then I got a cute dress at TJMaxx for the rehearsal dinner! Eeeek, can't wait!

Later last night we were looking at Craigslist...just odd and end things, when we came across this post and Brandon shouted: "GOATS!"

'Tired of patchin the fence'. Hmm...why would you say that?! That's like, 'Hey, I have a puppy for sale because it won't stop chewing everything up.' I'm not the smartest in the world, but who would buy that?


At lunch today I got a CUTE bathing suit and summer dress for the honeymoon! I am so excited to start getting my outfits together for this trip. I mean on top of getting married I'm going to JAMAICA with my best friend! I think that because of all this madness we forget about it! I can't wait to lay on the white sandy beaches infront of the big blue ocean with my husband



17 days till the wedding
18 days till we're layin on the beach

No comments:

Post a Comment

SLIDER