Just kidding. I don't know how many pounds he weighs now, but he's getting so big. I've never had a dog over 15 pounds so he's big. When i'm sitting on the couch he sits taller then me. His paws sound like horse hooves clomping around the house, and he's eating and drinking so much! He's almost getting too big for me to hold anymore. He is heavy!
I was lucky to get these pictures...I took them to show Michael {the brother} how big Jax is getting. Meanwhile, he texted back completely ignoring the whole point of the pictures to tell me that my shorts {which are capri's} make me look like Bob Barker and that they are picnic table cloths. So, anyways there's my big pup!
Ready for a good weekend filled with wife type chores, summer sun, exercise, good food, and surprises!!!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment