Pages

'Monster In Law'

09 July 2011

SIKE!


I have got the best mother in law there is! She is so thoughtful and is always thinking about us. Even though she's 12 hours away, it's always like she's right here! :)


Today when I got home from work there was a box on our porch.
My first package labeled 'Amanda Forbes'. All for me!

Here is a picture of everything that was in the box. She sure is good at stuffing!
{Note: There is an inside joke with Joanne's friends about the pigs :)}

I got three coloring books. A pig coloring book with neat crayons, a BIG Disney Princess coloring and activity book, and a My Pretty Pink Doodling and Sticker book! Pretty sure I have more coloring books then your average 5 year old princess!

I got three movies. Season of the Witch, Red Riding Hood, and Black Swan.
I haven't see any so that means...movie night!

Got some chocolates! A thing of mini peanut butter cups {for my Bran}, two chocolate suckers-a princess castle and a princess carriage! And a chocolate pig!

Then she got us our FAVORITES: GUMMIES! We got gummy bears, sour patch kids,
AND life saver gummies!

Then Jax got some presents too ;) He got some raw hide curls and mini bones, a retractable leash, a clicker for training, and some chicken meatball treats!

He was so excited he tried chewing the bones with the wrapper on :)



So, obviously I have a pretty great Mother-In-Law! Thanks again for everything and we are so blessed to have you in our lives! ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

SLIDER