I LOVE MY JOB.
I work at...
Ford, Lincoln, Honda
The day I started Jenkins & Wynne, I didn't know they would turn me into such a celebrity! I've been on TV, on billboards, websites, YouTube. My goodness. I'm famous!
But, all jokes aside...I have the best job this girl could ever ask for. I used to wake up thinking, "Err...I don't wanna go to work." But now, the only reaon I would complain, if I did, would be over the 40 hours, because what princess in their right mind works those type hours! ;) My job is right down my alley. I get to talk with customers via text, email, and phone. I get to keep up with the Facebook, Twitter, and Blog! Definitely, my kinda job.
The best part about my job is the two girls I'm 'stuck' (jk) in the office with 40 hours a week. Well, sometimes they are in there 40 hours a week. ;) I am so blessed that God places these two in my life! We dominant in the internet field and have won quite a few awards. Watch out!
Currently we are working on spreading the new about our new website: www.womenatthewheel.net
Check it out!
It's to show women that, 'Hey! We are women, we work here, and still don't know the ins and outs-so let us help you! We've got women in every department and are here to help!'
This Saturday from 10am - 1pm in the Ford Car Showroom we're having our
Women At The Wheel LAUNCH PARTY!
We're going to have games, door prizes, refreshments, and other treats! If you're out and in the area, drop on in!
It's been one awesome year, and God has blessed me!
PS - Here's our new billboard. It's up on 8 different billboards so keep an eye out for us!



No comments:
Post a Comment