Girls Night
Last night I had 'girls night' with my two favorite Ashley's! Our theme for dinner was mexican, go figure! I got to try a new recipe on them and they brought some sides which turned out to be dips! We had a guacamole layered dip and a bean dip layered dip. They were both delish! I made the main course which was Taco Bake. YUM!
(Recipe's on my recipe page!)
Jax got to hang out with his Aunt Ashley
After we ate some dinner we did nothing but have a big fat chat session on the couch. It was such a great time. They are definitely my two besties♥
That Pup
Gosh, he is just getting so big! Obviously, you can tell from the picture above!
Here is a picture Brandon took of him. They were coming to visit me one afternoon at work, he called him Superdog!
Here we are loungin' on the couch on a Sunday afternoon!
This is a picture of us headed to the Dunbar Cave park to go running in the trails. He looked SO white up in the woods against all the dark colors. He definitely enjoyed the 2 mile run!
Brandon likes to wrestle with him...he had him in the choke hold and Jax was moaning and groaning. Sometimes I wonder if he is really human...
This morning he was telling me bye. Check out those back muscles!
Leaving for work...sad time of the day!
BUT, he loves lunch breaks at home ;)
Sure do love that pup of mine! We are blessed and I am so glad God put him into our lives. He's turning into the best dog!
No comments:
Post a Comment