Pages

Haunted House!

29 September 2011

Haunted House Making
via
Instagram

Last year Brandon and I made a Gingerbread House for Christmas time. It was the first time we had ever built one - ever! Glad we got to experience it first together. So, this year we found a Haunter House to make! This kit was so easy and lots of fun!

The Kit. Thanks Walmart!

Making the orange & purple icing!

His OCD-ness comes in handy sometimes ;)

Jaxon...lickin' his chops. Don't think so mister!

Wah-lah! All done!

HI! See Brandon & I? We are here to tour you through our house!
My sweet mother-in-law made us customized M&Ms last year.
Knew they would be good to keep around!

Pretty Haunted looking huh?

3 comments:

  1. soooo cool, i love it! :)

    and now i want to make one myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing :) I have already seen kits in our stores for Christmas, I may have to get one as I haven't ever done one before!!

    I love your blog by the way, I'm a new-ish follower!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! We really enjoyed making it, it was so fun!

    ReplyDelete

SLIDER