Friday Brandon had the day off. That morning while I was getting ready he made a video of our little fam through the Elf Yourself website.
Click here to see our video!
At work on Friday we had an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party and had Mexican for lunch! We had taco soup, layered dip, and yummy desserts. And we also exchanged presents. :)
My sweater is a bit 3-D, as if you can't tell. ;) A few years ago a friend of mine had an ugly Christmas sweater party. I wanted to be different and find one dress size that I could wear with leggings. Lucked up and found this one at the Goodwill! Considering it didn't have all the junky stuff that most of them do, I threw on some ornaments and sewed on some garland. wah-lah!
I love my girls so much! Here we are in our beautiful sweaters!
Lunch was amazing. The taco soup was so good. Left us all in a tiny food coma. But since it was the day before Christmas Eve we were still in a great mood! We exchanged gifts and I got some nice things, I must say!
Casey got me a $20 gift card to Mary Kay and a little Giraffe tote that will be perfect for whenever I need to load up some stuff on the go or as Fran mentioned it would be great for Jazz in the summer!
Fran got me a personalized plastic cup thanks to Holly! Check out her Facebook page. She is SO crafty! Holly Winchell Paperie & Photography
For my girls part of the gift was 'DIY'! I made them a coaster and pencil holder for their desk.
I was going to make them a mouse pad to go with the coaster but that was a disaster! :)
After I got off work Friday night I headed home to work on getting things ready for Christmas Eve at our house! Cleaning, food prep, and tons of other things had to be done!
Later that night we met up with some friends at Kohana {a local sushi restaurant} for a going away dinner for my brothers gf Kristina! Not a sushi fan so I got a kids meal with shrimp that came in a little boat. So cute and yummy!
Kristina loves her some Michael Buble! ;)
{& everyone had to deal with it because it was her party!}
Sweet, yeah?
After a few drinks we went home to get a good nights sleep. Christmas Eve was coming bright and early!

You seriously make that sweater look so cute! That's the best looking tacky sweater outfit I've ever seen, haha. Great job with those handcrafted presents! I want one!
ReplyDeleteMuch love,
Ashley
That picture of the couple looking at each other is tooooooooooooooo sweet!
ReplyDelete