Pages

Fill in the blank Friday + Catch Up

10 February 2012


Today I'm linking up with Lauren for



1. I started my blog because I wanted to make a scrapbook of our life. However, I don't have time for the cutting and stickers and all that mess. This was the easiest way and I love it!

2. One thing I love seeing on other blogs recipes, DIY projects, fun date ideas, bargain shopping ideas, hair tutorials, nail tricks, and normal people doing normal things.

3. Something I love about blogging being able to write freely and what I want because it's my blog. Also being able to use it kind of as a journal and having it to look back on.

4. A favorite blog post of mine is probably The Wedding. All 4 posts.

5. Something my friends in real life know about me that I've never before mentioned on my blog is Hmm... I blog about everything so this is tricky. I guess one thing that people don't know about me is my personality. How I am in real life, not just how I am through typing. To sum it up, I'm ADHD and have a very 'loud' personality {as my mother would say}.

6. My new favorite blogs to read are not sure if I have any 'new' blogs I like to read, but I do have my regulars! The Jenkins Family, Running in Heels, The Christian Wife Life, Six Sisters Stuff, many more...

7. Some things I tend to avoid doing on my blog are anything negative, complaining, or ....rude!



Yesterday I had to run by my parents for a second and I got to see Simba. I sure do miss that fluffy little pup. I can't wait for spring to come so we can plant some flowers around him! Mom got him the sweetest cross. ♥


Did you know that it's #flashbackfriday on Instagram? I didn't either till I kept seeing it! Here is my flash back...


I'm currently addicted to breakfast shakes. I always used to say, 'Ha.' when it came to those. Do you know how much I eat? Do you really think a whimpy shake is going to fill me up? Well, I was wrong and I am in love!

Vanilla Protein Peanut Butter Banana Shake

Ingredients:
1 tbs peanut butter
1/3 cup oats
1/2 banana
1 scoop vanilla protein
1/2 cup milk
1 cup ice

Directions:
1. Blend!


There are so many different ways to make breakfast smoothies! We always keep a container of oats on stock. We don't buy bag oatmeal anymore, because it's so much healthier and tastier to just make it yourself. So, if you add in a scoop of oats to your shakes it just keeps you that much more full! And by adding a scoop of protein you get your protein in. + if you're tight on time, can't get much easier then this. If you need more ideas for shakes, let me know! We make so many different kinds!


For lunch yesterday I had a whole wheat chicken burrito. Yeap, it was healthy, too and made from leftovers.

Whole Wheat Chicken Bean Burrito

Ingredients:
1 whole wheat wrap
1 chicken breast {grilled/baked}
1 tbs chopped onions
1 tbs cilantro
1/3 cup organic black beans

Directions:
1. Heat black beans and chicken
2. Layer black beans, chicken, onions, and cilantro
3. Wrap up and enjoy!



Jaxon got a bath yesterday! He is actually pretty good in the bath, he just stands there waiting to get out. He is a shaker though...so me and the mirror was splattered with water. Thanks Jax! Isn't he pretty? And this was before his bath!



I have a few friends that are trying to go see Ellen! They took Ellen's Dance Dare and when in Nashville at a Pred's Game they did this...



'Like' their video so they can go see Ellen!



As some of you know I've started doing blog designs! I've changed up my pricing a bit and am offering 10% off to my first TWO customers! So, if you're interested shoot me an email!



This weekend I'll be posting Part 1 of my February Photo Challenge so stay tuned, I'm excited! I'm also on the hunt for new running shoes, so wish me luck! I'm hoping to find a good pair that won't give me a stress fracture! ;)



Happy Weekend Friends!


2 comments:

  1. I'll take any shake recipe you got, ha! We just started buying oats too. I got some new running shoes today! Good luck shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amanda! Thanks for the shout-out :) And PS - that black bean chicken burrito looks amazing - definitely think I'm going to have to try that this week. It looks so easy, which is right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete

SLIDER