Pages

Life lately!

20 March 2012

I am behind on blogging, go figure! Life has been high speed lately, so this is basically a little bit of what's been going on by photo dump!



Friday after work it was so pretty outside, we wanted to take Jax for a walk. Across the street from our house, we have a little neighborhood playground and 'Jaxon', me wanted to go play!



He LOVES the slide!




For dinner we made a homemade pizza. We used a whole wheat crust and salsa as the base then loaded it with veggies. It was SO good! Best pizza we've had in a while!


Jax loves hanging out with us in the bonus room. He just smiles and smiles :)


He is like a monkey. Really.


Love hanging out with them!


Jaxon has started this new thing where he uses his nose to nudge the blind up and then stares out the window. He's pretty smart!


****************************


St. Patty's Day!

Friday Fran brought us a treat to work. Cupcakes from Publix! They were so yummy :)


When we got up Saturday we headed to the little bitty town of Erin, TN to the big St. Patrick's Day Parade! Not only was it a parade, but they had tents set up everywhere along with a mini fair too! You know...the ones with the really safe rides? Haha We saw this lovely couple, so Brandon snagged them and I got to take my picture with them!


Saturday night we went and hung out with some friends. Fun times!



************************


Sunday morning we went to church and then over to my parents for an afternoon spent on the patio with Jaxon and the grill!

I picked up one of those dollar tubes of bubbles at Walmart to see what Jaxon would do. He LOVED them. He chased them like crazy and tried to eat them!


Eventually dad ended up playing with them too. Knew that was gonna happen!


After hours of running and playing in the backyard, he finally decided to rest! This is why Brandon and I call him a frog sometimes...look at these hind legs!


For dinner we grilled shish kabobs! Pork, chicken, and steak, with peppers and onions. We also grilled sweet potatoes, and boiled corn! Yum yum!



**************************


Yesterday was mom's birthday! My sister, dad, and I took her to lunch at the Blackhorse and after work Brandon and I went over there to give her, her present and card.
We all chipped in and gave her money to get her a new straightener! I'm sure you are thinking, dang how much? Well, let's just say like daughter-like mother ;)


Here is the front of the card I got mom. Shoebox cards at Walgreen made by Hallmark are my absolute FAVORITE!



Brandon and I also picker her up this cute little girl to go in one of her flower beds.



Today I have a sore throat and drainage. That's how I know it's the first day of spring! Pretty sure it's because of my two mile run outside after work yesterday. Hope it goes away ASAP! For now, these are my buddies.




5 comments:

  1. I've never tried bubbles my dogs! I bet Grace would love them!!! Sounds like a busy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo gotta try those bubbles with Cosby!! Don't get sick!!! You're barely healed and now soar throat?! Booo... I'm gunna take a wild guess and say your mom is getting a chi! Ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. i miss publix cupcakes...and subs...and chicken tenders..and sweet tea SOOO BAD!!! whaaa :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg the pup and the slide= too cute! also, those cupcakes look sooo good and i love the outfit that you wore to Erin

    ReplyDelete

SLIDER