Pages

March Photo Challenge Part 2!

02 April 2012



March Photo Challenge Part 2.

Life made me get a smidge behind on this one, but I did catch up! Still loving it and definitely participating in the April Photo Challenge.

Follow me on Instagram where I post {or try to} daily!



3.16: Sunglasses
Me and the hubs wearin' our shades!


3.17: Green
Green! Our first St. Patty's Day together!


3.18: Corner of your home
This was tough. I have many corners I love!
Top Right: Dinning Room
Top Left: Bonus Room
Bottom: Living Room


3.19: Funny
The 19th is mom's birthday. Funny cards is our thing. Has my mom written all over it!


3.20: Before/After
Before I got my bonus and after! Been wanting a Michael Kors for quite some time, but don't exactly agree on spending $300 on a watch. I pretty much stole this one from TJ Maxx. ;)


3.21: Delicious
On the 21st it was our turn to bring dessert to community group. Found this neat combo at Krogers!


3.22: Kitchen Sink
Funny story-We decided to do a green {go figure} theme in the kitchen. This piece hanging above the sink was our inspiration to do pears! Brandon stood in the store and was like, 'This will look great over the sink!' I agreed, but told him it wouldn't fit and we bet money. I obviously lost. This forever haunts me when we are house-decorating shopping...


3.23: Moon
No moon this night!


3.24: An Animal
Our animal.


3.25: Breakfast
Eggs and oatmeal for Brandon and eggs and Kashi waffles for me!


3.26: Key
My keys!


3.27: Your Name
Name. Proudly wear this name tag.


3.28: Trash
This is an exciting picture. Trash day!


3.29: Feet
OPI: 'Charged Up Cherry' Love that color! Brandon's always said I have beach feet. Guess that's true since he's a beach boy!

3.30: Toy
Love my Kindle Fire!

3.31: Where You Relax
On this particular day, and usually every Sunday afternoon at my parents patio!


Already started the April photo a day. Join in!


2 comments:

  1. Love the picture of you two on St. Patrick's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the photos! I really like how the trash photo looks! If that's your brick house , I'm jealous lol It's beautiful! =D

    ReplyDelete

SLIDER