It's Friday, finally!
The hubs is home, so I am beyond ready for the weekend to fit in some much needed quality time!
Today I'm linking up with Lauren for
1. My bedtime routine includes letting Jax out one last time, setting the alarm, taking off all 500 pillows, taking out my contacts, brushing teeth, plugging in phone, stalk on Instagram one last time, snuggle up with my boys, and I'm out!
2. I am so glad Brandon is home. Words can't even begin to describe how happy I am. I love when my life is complete.
3. I can't stand driving because I don't have the patience for people who pull out in front of me and then go 5 mph, people who aren't paying attention because they are on their phone, and truck drivers who stay in the right lane on the interstate. GET OUT OF MY WAY. K, thanks!
4. My idea of relaxation would be sitting on the patio at my parents with my family and Jax running crazy in the back yard. One of my favorite places to be.
5. If I had an extra $50 I would surprise Brandon to something he's been really wanting! Or a special date night. :)
6. The best thing about a bloggy friend is they may be all the way in California {Susie}, but God knows what he's doing when he puts them in your lives!
7. A recipe I've been dying to try is Strawberry Protein Pancakes with Yogurt Filling and for the
fatter me: Cream Cheese Chocolate Cupcakes. Yum!
Time to play catch up.
I'm thankful for parents with a fenced in back yard and who love my sweet baby and enjoy babysitting for me when I have extra long days!
I'm also thankful when they invite me to stay for dinner! Especially when it is a yummy dinner like this. I love being raised in the south. Country is the best food their is!
Aren't these birthday party favors cute?! Cupcake themed party.
My niece is growing up on me...
She had her High School Prom last Saturday and I was picked to do hair and make up. Honored! It was such a fun experience that is now turned into a treasured memory. I'm so thankful I was able to be such a big part of her special day. I will remember it forever...
Masquerade Themed Prom!
Mom & Dad with their one and only spoiled rotten grandchild :)
This week we celebrated being the number one Internet Department in our region for the first quarter! Can't catch us! Stabucks Birthday Cake Pop! So proud of my job. Go us!
This was the other day when I was cleaning house. He is so silly. He started to slide down on his belly...with his front legs forward, then finally put his legs up and stopped.
This was the morning of the Brandon got home. If only I could have said, 'Today I'm bringing your daddy home!!' Well, I did say it, he just doesn't understand it... Haha.
So thrilled to finally pick up my sweet husband. 22 days is too long to be apart. I usually try to surprise him when I get to the airport and tell him that I'm stuck in traffic, when really I'm hiding by the baggage claim...but this time I really was running late when he landed. So I snuck in anyways and he was waiting at the baggage claim...but when I saw him my feet just started going. As I was {more then likely} stupidly running over to him-he turned and saw me and then I really took off running when I saw his eyes light up and his smile on his face. Jumped in his arms and in that short few moments of being so overly excited to see each other kinda makes the long wait worth it... I will always remember and cherish those special moments that we share together.
For lunch we went to Qdoba. Yum, yum. It was our first time ever going there and it was so good! Very filling. The burrito I got was EXTREME. So delicious though!
For dessert I had a surprise treat for Brandon, as always. This time I made a 'skinny' no bake peanut butter pie. It was so delicious!
I'm so glad to have life back to normal. :) & yes... this is my normal...
Have a great derby/cinco de mayo weekend friends!












is your pup a brittany spaniel?? we have one! but instead of being mostly white he is mostly red with a little bit of white!
ReplyDeleteYes, Jax is a Brittany!
DeleteLOVE that picture of Jax on the stairs! Such a character :)
ReplyDeleteI'm on day 16 of deployment, and still have a few more weeks to go :( I know how ya feel, lady!
Thanks Shannon! :) I know deployments and trips are tough. Hang in there girl! He'll be home before you know it.
DeleteWhy I'm Honored! =-D
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy for you to be back with your hunny! You guys are the sweetest pair!