This weekend was a fun weekend! Much needed after Brandon being gone for a few weeks.
Weekend manicure! Cajun Shrimp + stripes.
Friday night we spent the night over at mom and dads on the patio. My niece was there so I challenged her in some games. ;) We played Trouble, Uno, and ordered some pizza. Fun times!
Sweet Saturday morning snuggles :)
Saturday we had a girls/guys day with our Community Group! It was so fun! The girls met at our house and we made coasters. Very creative...
All finished! They look great!
The guys met at mom and dad's and hung out playing corn hole and grilling. After we got done with our coasters we met up with them for the cookout! Got to play corn hole with my dad. We won!
Sunday after church we ran some errands/chores then went to a playground! It was fun and the playground was huge and we had it all to ourselves!
After the park we went to moms for the afternoon and had a delicious home cooked meal. For dessert we had Strawberry Shortcakes! In this picture... I'm wondering if Brandon wanted any cake and whip topping to go with his strawberries.. ;)
I finally got caught up with my Dashing Dish Devotional. I am totally loving it! Who joined me? Are you loving it? It's such a great quick easy little devotional that really gets your mind going for the day!
Also, this weekend when the girls came over I made her Skinny Chicken Dip recipe. It was delicious and tasted like the original! I did the spicy ranch packet & light sour cream options.
I know I've been slacking on the recipe part of my blog. Boo! It's hard to try lots of new things when chicken and veggies is the only part of your diet to cut up for summer. But, tonight I'm trying something new! So stay tuned and if it turns out good I'll be adding a new recipe!








My nails are painted Cajun Shrimp too! It's my favorite!! Happy Monday!
ReplyDelete