May, geez. Can you believe it? It feels like I was just participating in the first one ever, in February!
This month is pretty fun-here we go!
5.1: Peace
I love this verse.
5.2: Skyline
Brandon was traveling home from his trip this day and snapped this picture for me. I love clouds!
5.3: Something I wore
$1.99 Walgreens Polish. Boogie nights!
5.4: Fun!
This night we went to mom & dad's and my niece was there. We ordered pizza, played trouble, uno, and had fun times!
5.5: Bird {feeder}
My parents have such a nice set up outside.
5.6: You.
One of the happiest moments of my life. :)
5.7: Someone who inspires me.
My boss and friend, Casey. She is such a strong follow of Christ, very goal driven, works hard to play harder and adores her family + a fitness fanatic like me! I am so blessed that God put her in my life.
5.8: A smell you adore.
That freshly shaved cheek. I love it!
5.9 Something you do everyday.
Be a mom to this monster!
5.10: A favorite word.
Name, word, whatever... It's still my favorite!
5.11: Kitchen
I love our kitchen!
5.12: Something that makes me happy.
Christian Dubstep. Perfect for running and lifting. Thanks Toby!
5.13: Mum
My sweet mom. I love growing more and more like her everyday!
5.14: Grass
This is something that has been apart of our house since we moved in. One of our favorite decorations! We definitely didn't think it was going to make it through the puppy stages and Jax would run by it every time and snip at it! Little turd. ;)
5.15: Love
My love!
5.16: Something you're reading.
This book is beyond amazing. Wives read it, now. I have it on my computer, kindle, and phone. Love it.
Been a bit behind-but I'm caught up now! Follow me on Instagram for daily posts.
















Cute! Ha little turd* that's what David calls Cosby. Everytime I see your posts its a reminder that I need to post lol so Thank you Doll. ;) Oh and Really Love the photo of your mama helping you put on your wedding dress, tender moments!
ReplyDelete