I do not like PACKING.
{insert princess emoticon w/ gun beside head}
& I did a blog makeover! :)
We started packing about a week ago. Collecting boxes, tape, and sharpies.
Glad we started ahead of time because goodness, what a process.
I've moved twice.
1st time consisted of mommy and daddy packing everything.
2nd time was me moving my bedroom and clothes.
This however, moving an entire house?
Not. Fun.
Here is our progress thus far.
Bonus room, two spare bedrooms, and the spare bathroom is empty. Cleaned, spackled, painted, and done-zo! Living room, dining room, bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen decor-packed. And everything is off the walls.
So, here we have a bunch of empty rooms.
Spare bedroom
Bonus room
Dinning room-Eek! I hate junk sitting around!
Our living room.
Living & bonus room furniture all in one.
Someone shoot me.. please. I can't live like this for another EIGHT days! I feel like a hoarder.
So when you have a big empty room...you have plenty of room to play!
'Throw it mom, throw it!'
'Mom, look! I'm sitting-throw it, throw it!'
'SHE THREW IT! SHE THREW IT!'
'Ohhhh! I'm gonna get it!'
''I got it mom, I got it! Do it again!
We weren't supposed to get a fridge and fence until after we move in {Brandon & friends having to install the fence}, but God came through and worked some of his magic and we are able to get it early!
So last night we went to Lowe's and picked out a fridge! Currently we have one of those awesome, ancient fridges with the freezer on top with no water and ice dispenser, just an ice maker in the top. So now, no more filling up a water pitcher with a brita filter {brita filter gift from Michael that I was and am still grateful for. :)}. No more brita filter taking up half the room of the sink. Just a cup, press, and wah-lah! Ice and water. Oh the things we take for granted when living with dear ol' mom and dad ;)
Samsung Side by Side 26 cu. feet
WITH-did I mention water and ice dispenser?!
I think it finally hit Brandon that we're about to move ;)
Cheers to Thursday friends! And Friday-I'll see you tomorrow.


Omg Omg Omg!!! Im soooo excited for you!!! That fridge is amaze-balls hahaha . And the Blog my Friend looks so good!
ReplyDeleteI am excited for both you & Brandon! I know that you all will love your new house to pieces especially since you get to make new memories in it together :) I hope you all enjoy it to the fullest!
ReplyDeleteI love the new blog design. I'm hoping to find the time to redo mine soon! You're so lucky we're still waiting to get a new fridge. Mines even better....it doesn't even have an ice maker! But I do however get to have cute star shaped ice cubes :)
ReplyDeleteThanks love! Those star shaped ice cubes sound pretty sweet! Maybe one day I'll get to come over and check em out! ;)
DeleteCongrats on your new home!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jazmine!
DeleteIt will all be worth it soon!!! Good luck on the move! I hope everything goes smoothly!! P.s Love the new layout! Did you do it yourself?
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! Yes, I designed it myself! :)
DeleteCongrats on your lovely home! It looks very spacious!
ReplyDeleteThe blog design is awesome!