Is it Wednesday already?! Gosh, I have been so confused this week...
I thought Tuesday was Monday and I feel like today is Thursday. What is going on?
Oh well, happy hump day!
Today I'm linking up with Jamie for
I'm Loving sweet love notes from the hubs!
Sometimes I kinda sleep till ...7:15. {I have to be at work till 8:00}
This particular morning he made my breakfast and had it ready to go. I didn't get to see the note until I got to work so it totally made me smile! Love that man.
I'm LOVING that Army right now.
Brandon called yesterday and said he was told there were a few tickets up for grabs for the Brothers of the Sun Tour with Kenny Chesney & Tim McGraw first come first serve. Brandon ran over and claimed four! Excited that we get to treat mom and dad :)
I'm loving FOOD, as usual.
For dinner Monday night I whipped up some fajitas/tacos/burritos?
Taco meat, black beans & corn, lettuce, cilantro, sprinkle cheese, & salsa!
I'm loving this recipe that I found yesterday and made!
Chicken Pesto Whole Wheat Linguine
Ingredients:
1 bag frozen sweet peas
1 red pepper
1/2 can chopped black olives
1 container pesto sauce
3 grilled & cubed chicken breasts
1/2 box linguine noodles
Directions:
1. Boil noodles and grill chicken
2. A few minutes before noodles are done boiling add in peas, pepper, and black olives
3. Once boiling is done drain.
4. Return noodles and vegetables to pan-add in chicken and pesto sauce.
5. Let warm 5 minutes and serve.
I'm loving 2 for $7.00 on the Edy's Real Fruit Fruit Bars!
I'm loving grapefruits! Gosh, I haven't had one of these in years. It's REALLY sour but not too bad when you put a little splenda on top. They are supposedly chuck full of vitamins. Tasty!
I'm loving that it's the first day of summer! Today we passed out popsicles to all the service techs and sales team members. Special treat on a HOT day!
I'm loving my latest Pinterest finds!
Spice rack in your pantry for cans. Talk about saving room!
Letter organizers for flats and flip flops. Genius!
A canvas hung with hinges to hide AC controls!
This is sweet. Perfect for that random space above the dog bowls!
This dress, please. It is so cute!
Loving my summer TV shows...
Pretty Little Liars {PLL}.
I would say I feel like a high schooler watching it, but I know tons of you watch it too,
so just admit it! It's an awesome show!
Dance Moms. The drama on this show is ridiculous
and those little girls can do some serious dancing!
The Bachelorette.
Oh, these shows... I said I wasn't going to watch this one, but low and behold I got sucked in!
After a long Monday it's a nice way to spend the night-on the couch. :)
I'm loving that it's only NINE short days till we will be closing on our home! Eeeeek!
What are you loving this Wednesday? Don't forget to link up!
















you are quite the chef miss! ;) You're welcome to come over any day ;) heehee
ReplyDeleteI love the dog bowl and sign area! So cute! :)
ReplyDeleteThe letter organizers for flip flop organizers...why have I not thought of that sooner! PS. I keep trying to remind myself to tell you but every day I see you on the way to work...your billboard looks lovely! :D
ReplyDeleteThanks Haley!!! :) I miss seeing you all the time!
Delete