Pages

A Saturday at the lake!

18 June 2012

It's Monday? The weekend is over? 

I would say boo-but I'm actually glad because I'm beyond ready to move into our new house!


Friday night we grilled chicken and I broiled some squash.
Broiled squash is so easy! All you do is chop it into slices, lay it on a cookie sheet and cover it in seasonings. 
I use garlic powder and italian dressing! Simple and delicious.

We watched some of Mean Girls while we ate dinner. That is seriously, one of the funniest movies I have ever seen. My favorite part?
You know you love it!



Saturday morning we had whole wheat banana nut pancakes!
Basically all you do is mix together the whole wheat pancake recipe, add a mashed banana, and whatever type of nuts you want. If the mixture seems a little thick-just throw a splash of milk in!


After breakfast we decided to head to the lake and find somewhere to swim, layout, and let Jax run around. LBL {Land Between the Lakes} is about 40 minutes away-so we took a ride up there. It was a great day that we got to spend together-outside with sandwiches, chips, and drinks packed!

Leaving the house!


Peeking out the back window letting his ears flap around!


 Taking back roads, Jaxon checking out the lake, and the beautiful view!


 The sweet hubs. :)


 Checking out the 'big dirty bathtub'. Haha!


Hanging out in the float!


He is so spoiled by his momma. ;)


It was such a nice day with a cool breeze.
Someone is super pooped from his exciting day!



We are the same person, and I love it. So silly.
For dinner we headed to mexican and got to spend time with friends Saturday night.
It was a fun day! 



Tomorrow's post- A Very Special Father's Day! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

SLIDER