It's Friday! The 13th to be exact. Dun, dun, dun...
Who cares!
Today I'm linking up with Ashley for
Dear God, Thank you for instilling patience in me. Thank you for showing me the light when I'm so low and the devil is trying to pull me farther and farther down. Thank you for helping me fight-so that he doesn't win. Thank you for your mercy. It's so refreshing knowing that when you look at me-I am spotless. Not because of anything I did or didn't do, but because Jesus paid a high price for me!
Dear Brandon, This has been a crazy, hectic week and I'm so glad the weekend is here! I have always and will always love your kind and giving heart. I know God was smiling big when you decided that we should watch Bo for a few days until we could find him a good home to go to. I'm glad that we finally planned some time for just me a you. Friday night date night, with a few surprises, is going to be perfect. Life has been non-stop since we moved into this house and tonights plans are much needed. I'm excited!! <3
Dear Jax, Thank you for being patient and understanding while we have an unfamiliar visitor in the house for a few days. You were a great role model and I am so proud of you for sharing your toys!
Dear Dad, I love your over dramatic sense of humor that you have passed down to me. Thank you!
Dear Fran, Thank you for bringing in left over Gigi's cupcakes and giving us all belly aches! ;)
Totally worth it.
Dear Blog Friends, I stumbled across the blog; For Love of a Cupcake. The writers name is Amanda. {Great name, huh?} Every Monday she does a link-up called Motivate My Monday.
Basically what you do is blog about anything that motivates you. Workouts, pictures, quotes, meal plans, etc.
Due to the stresses of all the moving, packing, transferring of...EVERYTHING. I have been nothing but motivated and have made every excuse in the book. If you are looking for motivation this blog link up is PERFECT for you. So, link up Monday!
Happy Friday Friends & Cheers to the weekend!




I love Gigi's cupcakes. My favorite place to go and have cupcakes!!!!
ReplyDeleteThey are so good! :)
Delete