Pages

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

25 July 2012

It's Wednesday, friends! Woo hoo! 
I can see Friday right around the corner!

Today I'm linking up with Jamie for



I'm not loving that I went to the doctor Monday for back pain and they fed me muscle relaxers. Never taken them before, but I do not like them! I woke up early this morning with horrible back pain...I could barely breathe! Unfortunately I think I have a pulled muscle which means ice and rest. Hoping to follow up with the doctor whenever they can get me in to tell me that it's for sure... Boo.

On to the positives...


I'm Loving that today I get a half day at work, because I get to go pick Brandon up from the airport! He left out Sunday morning for a 4 day trip to Colorado. I'm excited to see him! While he was there he went to see the 'Garden of the God's' and sent me this pictures...

Pretty cool! I was a tad jealous ;)



I'm Loving Jaxon's new whitening coconut shampoo!
I got this at Walmart, in a rush, grabbed it without really evening looking, and it's awesome!


Jax loves it too. Here he is all naked and what not running around crazy showing off 
his freshly whitened coat. Handsome boy!



 I'm loving this new cookie recipe I found online, especially because I have everything I needed to make them right in our pantry! They are the bomb + healthy! They are gluten & sugar free!

Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Oatmeal Cookies

Ingredients:
3 large very ripe bananas
1/2 cup peanut/almond butter
1/4 cup olive oil
1 tsp vanilla 
2 cup old fashioned/quick oats
1/3 cup shredded coconut {optional}
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup chocolate chips

Directions:
1. Combine mashed bananas, peanut butter, vanilla, and olive oil in a large bowl.
2. In a medium bowl combine oats, coconut, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and chocolate chips
3. Stir liquid mixture into dry until thoroughly mixed.
4. Drop a tbs of dough onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper
5. Bake 12-14 minutes {or until set} on 350.
6. Enjoy!

Recipe Tips:
I used chocolate chips & Reese peanut butter chips. I also used the coconut flakes. 'Or until set' means not falling apart. If your bananas aren't ripe and easy to mashed, stick them in the microwave for 15 seconds.



I'm Loving Big Brother 14! Having the coaches in the game is such a crazy twist! Every episode keeps me on the edge of the couch. BB has always been my summer show and now Brandon's hooked too. ;)



I'm Loving my latest Pinterest finds!


I have got to get a pair of colored skinnys! How cute is this outfit?!



iPhone bows. Love!

My next DIY inspiration. Peg board jewelry board! Everything is actually lying in the garage, just waiting for the hubs to get home so he can help me!

 Genius.


This DIY looks so easy, and cute! A great idea for hanging Christmas cards. 
We have a vase of corks and need to find a good DIY for them!

Definitely getting on this ASAP. My T-shirt drawers stay organized for about 2 days.



What are you loving this Wednesday? Link up!


6 comments:

  1. That tshirt organizing pic just rocked my world. Pinterest gives me the amazing confidence that everything I do in life is lame..and everything I find is like "Why didn't I think of that before? Turn the shirt THIS way?!" haha

    PS - Everytime our dog has her collar off, we say she's naked...and the collar is a "necklace" not a collar ;) am I weird?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know girl, I have GOT to get my t-shirt drawer organized. It's always a nightmare! No, you are not weird! Don't they look so silly when they're not wearing their collars? Haha!

      Delete
  2. Those iphone bows are so stinkin cute. I will have to find one for my iphone! Thanks for the comment on my blog. I would love to know more about how you lost weight.. Could you email me about it? my email is ashleyeveryday@gmail.com Thanks girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your puppy is so cute! Dogs are the best :-)

    ReplyDelete

SLIDER