Hallelujah the week is half way over. Can't wait for the weekend to relax, finish my Insanity program, take my mom shopping, a girls DIY project day, and some new recipes. Gonna be a good weekend!
Today I'm linking up with Jamie for
I'm loving my sweet boy! Can you find him?
I'm loving when he has play dates. Monday night he met Bailey. She is a four month old Mastiff. They had the best {wildest} time together!
I'm loving this picture I found at the yard sale in some old stuff. My favorite sledding buddy, my older brother!
I'm loving that For King & Country had a sale on one of my favorite songs!
I'm loving Dairy Queen waffle cones. They are the best ones in town! Thanks to Fran who took me out for a Tuesday afternoon sweet treat!
I'm loving my recent #ootd {outfit of the day}!
Follow me on Instagram: @amandaforbes
Yoga pants on a cool Saturday and showing my UT Spirit!
Even though we lost, I'll always be a Vols Fan. Born & Raised!
I'm REALLY loving my new Grace shirt for serving at church. Love this baseball tee!
At 51 degrees this morning it was a bit too chilly for a skirt.
I'm loving dragging out my fall clothes!
I'm loving some of my recent finds on Pinterest.
Fall means soup. This is Dashing Dish Cheesy Broccoli. Yum!
Fall also means pumpkin! Pumpkin snicker doodles.
I'm sure I could tweak these healthy.
I need a blue jean shirt, pronto. Kay? Time to Goodwill it up!


I'm really loving this verse!
I really really really love seeing this on Pinterest. I think it's so funny.
Hope I'm not offending anyone with this, because it's true!
I'm loving this Parents Rap.
Seriously, this is the funniest thing I have seen and totally me and Brandon in a few years!
Parents rap about maintaining their household by videosonlytube













you are so pretty. I love your hair and you are so tiny! I am so excited for fall too and those cookies look amazing
ReplyDeleteThank you! I am a workout queen. :)
Deleteahahahaha! that video is hilarious! That's so us too! hahahaha hurry up and be a parent! ;)
ReplyDeleteHaha! I know...so funny! ;)
DeleteCute girl! Cute things to love :)
ReplyDelete