Pages

Goodwill 1/2 Price Day Finds!

08 October 2012


Saturday morning I headed to the Goodwill for 1/2 price day. I pulled up right at 8:00 and there was a mob waiting to get inside. And, might I add... it was about 50 degrees. As soon as I got out of my car, they opened the doors so I got right in!

Unfortunately I didn't find any games, shoes, bags, pants, or home goods. BUT I did luck up and get some pretty good finds, so I can't complain. Especially because it was all half off!


Ann Taylor-Dark green cardi with diamond buttons
Brand?-Orange 3/4 length cardi with a little design

 Target-Dark Orange over sized cardi. {Perfect for leggings & boots!}
Old Navy-Light blue 3/4 length shirt
Limited-Blue ruffle... what is this called? Sweater? 1/2 Cardi? Haha

 Brand?-Gray button up with ruffles
Danskin-Blue running jacket
Banana Republic-Brown/Gray-ish skirt

 Nike-Moisture wicking running shirt
New York & Company-Yoga Pants!


Prices varied...but I left with all of this for $25! Not bad, I'd say.

Unfortunately pants are hard to find for me. My legs are so long and my waist is small, so the pants that fit are high waters, which is not cute and the pants that are long enough are way too big in the waist. Ugh! The yoga pants fit perfect though!

After the Goodwill, I did a DIY project. Definitely my most favorite one so far, but it's a surprise so I can't post about it yet. I actually have a few of these so I'll have to do a DIY blog catch up! :)

Saturday night Jax and I went to a friends house to hang out. We made a pizza and I got treated to a facial! Gotta love friends that are going to school to be an Esthetician!


Me wearing my new blue jacket + Jax falling asleep on the way home.
He loves his play dates! :)


Today's #ootd.
$2 Goodwill shirt that I realized had belt loops and I was like Uhhh...missed that! Luckily I had a tiny belt that I bought from the Goodwill a few months ago that fit it perfect!


2 comments:

  1. jealous of all the good finds! Good job friend! your outfit of the day is perfect! You look way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did great at goodwill. what good finds! This is one of my favorite thrift stores... love that you got there at 8, I do the same thing :)
    I'm following your fun blog! feel free to stop by mine and follow if you find it interesting.
    www.abi-asaturdaymorning.blogspot.com

    Abi K

    ReplyDelete

SLIDER