Pages

Weekend Wrap Up!

16 October 2012


What a busy weekend this was! Lots of running, cooking, cleaning, shopping, woo! Busy.

Saturday morning I met with my two favorite girls and we went for a run.


3 miles in 28 minutes. Not bad! Protein waffles for breakfast. Yum!


Our back yard is pretty much mud. Dad was sweet enough to come over and seed it and lay some hay since Brandon was gone. He was sure to point out the blister he got from raking... Love my daddy. :)


 While he was seeding the back yard we discovered that Brandon and I have a pecan tree! 
Pecan Pie, coming right up!


I got my hairs did! On the left is my peek-a-boo's parted just so you can see the colors I got. It's normally covered up. To the right you can kinda see the red I picked! Love it.


Saturday night we had an outing with our Couples Community Group! We went to eat mexi and then we went bowling. It's a good thing they put that line under the 7. I'd hate for them to get confused which way the 7 actually goes!


Even though dad's been having some neck issues mom let him bowl a few frames.


Sunday consisted of church, our sweet friends baby dedication service, then grocery shopping, cleaning, and laundry all day long to get ready for Brandon's homecoming! :)

I was SO excited when I found these in the pet section at Walmart again. Remember when I was complaining about it to Jax, in this post? What crazy good timing for them to come in. I had to get two!


It was so weird shopping for two again. The cart hasn't been this full in a month!


Sunday night I headed to our local mall where they were having an after hours Military Appreciation Sale! Tons of stores had sales. They were 10%, 15%, 20%, and some of them 25% off! I've been wanting a pair of black riding boots for the winter, but well... you know how that goes. You gotta spend a chunk on boots to get a good pair. I had been eyeing a pair at Belk. When I went they were $90 with 30% off, then I got the  additional 15% off for the military sale. Hello Madden Girl $52 boots!

 The blue stitching outside the zipper is my favorite thing about them!


Sunday night me and Jax worked on a special project... 
But I'll blog about that, tomorrow!




1 comment:

SLIDER