Pages

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

31 October 2012

I'm loving that it's Wednesday! The weekend is getting closer and closer!

Today I'm linking up with Jamie for


I'm loving that it's Halloween! How could you not? Dressing up is so much fun! Today at work we all got to dress up. I was going to be a farmer, but last minute changed my mind. I was not going to pay 40+ bucks for a costume, so instead I borrowed a few items from friends and spent $9.31 and made the rest. What am I today? The Tooth Fairy!

I made the wand, wings, and the tooth on the tiara. And I borrowed both {yes there's two} tutu's that are homemade as well, that I know how to make. Soon, I'll post the DIY to each thing! 


My two girls that I work with dressed up too!
Peggy Bundy {how absolutely hilarious is that wig} and Fran is a Bumble Bee!


I'm loving my sweet sweet pumpkin! ;) 


I'm loving morning swims! Perfect way to start the day. Unfortunately my foot is not doing good. I'm having pains like I did when I first got my stress fracture so, I'm giving it a break from running. 


I'm LOVE LOVE LOVING my new swim suit! It is amazing. Obsessed is not even the word. Since I have been swimming laps which is a little over a year, I've been in the same suit. I swim for a month or so and then go back to running, then back to swimming. I like to switch is up to keep from getting board + to keep so much impact off my body from running. Eliptical? Hate it. So, I noticed within the past week that I've been in the pool that my 1 piece suit just doesn't fit good anymore. I have a ridiculous amount of drag and it's literally drowning me. I ordered this suit off of swimoutlet.com in black. {No padding!}
Best thing ever. The top is so tight, thanks to the double straps on the back and the bottom has a draw string in the inside so when it starts to stretch and get lose I can tighten it! Not only is it just awesome, I'm pretty sure it's the cheapest one on there. My boss, an Iron Man finisher did her training in this suit so I knew it was a good one! This morning I swam with it for the first time and I flew down the lanes. It's been a while since I had done that. It felt awesome! Now all I have to do is figure out a kick turn and I'll  be on my way to the Olympics! 
Kidding.


I'm loving that I picked out Brandon's last minute Halloween Costume out today on my lunch break. If you think mine was creative, wait till you see his tomorrow... ;)


Happy Halloween Friends!










2 comments:

  1. I love your costume!!
    Such a cute idea. :)

    Newest friend....XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, really LOVE your costume. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

SLIDER