And here it is. The last month of the year!
12.1: 8 O'clock
At 8:00 this night I was watching these two reunite after Brandon had been gone on a trip.
12.2: Peace
Spending an hour each Sunday to prep meals makes for more {peace}ful week!
12.3: Something you held
My steering wheel to my Honda Accord
12.4: Black & White
Black and white on my hand me down Target sweater!
12.5: Looking up
Looking up our lite up stair case!
12.6: From where you live
Jax hanging out!
12.7: Star
Star on top of this little tree!
12.8: Someone you love
This man. So much.
12.9: Out + About
Long Horn for a lunch date after church with mom & dad!
12.10: Under
Christmas presents under the tree!
12.11: Sweet
Late night phone calls with my sweet west coast friends!
12.12: Hat
My 'I've been good' hat! :)
12.13: Lights
Brandon and I made this little Christmas Tree last year!
12.14: Green
Green lights on the stage at The Hits Deep Tour!
12.15: Outdoors
Rain outdoors on my new Forbes Fitness decal!






LOVE! :)
ReplyDelete