Friday night before the concert we had dinner at the house. Crock Pot Salmon and Spinach. It was ...ok. I think next time I will have to add some more flavors. It was good, just extremely bland. Gotta have my flavor!
The Hits Deep Concert was SO amazing! There is something about being in a giant arena with hundreds of believers that is just breath taking. Literally. I'm not a big concert fan, but this was so different. Listening to artists worship, sing, dance, and play instruments for the Lord was something that I truly enjoyed. We had the best time!
Britt Nicole was my favorite. She is so full of life! And of course Toby Mac. He was incredible with his awesome DJ and dubstep music. So much fun. We will definitely be going to another one!
Saturday morning started off with SPARK and Insanity like any other morning. Of course Jax had to be up there with me working out. He found dad's football behind the couch... that was a no, no. Breakfast for me and the hubs. Protein carbs and our MNS. The MNS is definitely holding up to it's name 'Personal Trainer in the Box'. I'm loving the results I've been getting! After breakfast I did my morning devotional and Jax joined me! :)
Saturday night Brandon and I busted out the Gingerbread Train I got! We had the best time making it. We do these every season we can. We tend to get pretty creative when we make these. I told Brandon that once we have kids we are gonna be stressed out when they make lop-sided houses. But I do know that we will love them and display them proudly! Right before we got done Brandon got out the marshmallows and made snow, then I smeared a little bit of icing and sprinkled Splenda on top!
Friday afternoon I got Brandon's early Christmas present. Truck decals! He was so excited when I got home with the truck and surprised him with them. I'm not a fan of early Christmas presents, but I just couldn't wait on this one. It was too exciting!
Monday I got mine on. Love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment