Pages

Family Photos 2012

15 January 2013


Christmas time when my brother, Michael and his fiance Kristina were in town we all got together for some family photos! These beautiful photos were captured by the ever-so-talented Kaylee. The same one that did mine and Brandon's {& Jax's} Fall Family Photos.

I wanted to share a few of my favorites, of my favorites.


The Girls


The Guys


The Ones Who Did It All!
By The Way; Happy 31st Anniversary! <3


The Sibs!


Everyone thinks we look alike-I don't see it.


The Hubs & I.


Chicken Fighting!


Seflie!


Family Shots










5 comments:

  1. Love the photos!!! I don't see much of a resemblance with you and your bro either, maybe a little :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower! Found your blog and love it. Gorgeous family photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous, love the scarf, cute fam!

    www.nateandmaryclaire.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I like the last picture, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photos! They are all so very cute of you all!

    ReplyDelete

SLIDER