It's Wednesday! Yay middle of the week! I see you Friday. ;)
Today I'm linking up with Jamie for..
I'm loving memory lane. I can't believe that in two months we will be married for two years. That's crazy to me! Dear Husband, remember that one time we did the chicken dance all dressed up? That was fun!
I'm loving.. that I got my Macbook Pro today! Brandon surprised me last week when he said he was getting me one. We went online and picked this beauty out together! Marking off that pre-baby bucket list one item at a time! ;)
I'm loving.. this e-card.
I'm loving... that I'm on week 3 of Insanity! I quit doing Insanity in January. I was so tired from Baby Forbes I just had no motivation to get up that early and do that crazy of a workout. Well, I started back up and it's insane how my body has already went back into without much of a struggle! Thank you muscle memory!
I'm loving.. that I'm 13 weeks! Still no sign of Baby Forbes yet. Unless I eat way too much food. And then that's just fat. Someone is being very bashful... I know that's not a Brandon Forbes trait. ;)
I'm loving.. our little lemon! As of today Baby Forbes is the size of a lemon. Sweet and sour little thing... ;)
Speaking of Baby Forbes... my brother is getting married end of August and apparently my dad thinks that Baby Forbes is a HE and that he will be attending the wedding.
{P.S. Don't make fun of my dad's spelling. 3 out of 4 is great for him!}
I'm loving... this wreath I'm making this weekend! I got all of the stuff yesterday and I'm so excited! It will be the perfect wreath to last all spring. Instead of gray and white chevron, I went with a green and white. And I'm spraying the wooden 'F' gray! So excited to see how it turns out!
I'm loving.. these meme's!
My brother sent me this one.. That's Jaxon. Seriously. He acts just like he thinks he's 'a people'.
This is Trigger. Story of my life. I let him in, only to hear him hopping at the door wanting out only two seconds later.
I'm loving.. that summer is almost here! March has been cold so far for us, but I know that spring and summer are right around the corner. So excited to... not stress about my abs this year and enjoy this big ol' belly! Haha. Kidding! Sorta.
Tomorrow night Brandon and I are hosting a 24 Day Challenge Conference Call! For anyone who is interested in ANY AdvoCare products or that wants to know more about the 24 Day Challenge, hop on this call! It's at 7:00 PM CST.
My sweet new blog friend Brooke from Sharpe's Serendipity ordered hers on Sunday and I am so excited for her to get that beach bod ready! ;)
What are you loving? Link up!












Just stopping by from the link up...I love that wreath! OMG I need one! Is the chevron burlap too? I think I found a new craft project.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the shout out! I cannot wait! I will definitely be posting about it! Loving your wreath! Be sure to post pictures when you are finished. Love me some chevvy!
ReplyDelete