Baby Bennett Update
21 Weeks
21 Weeks
How far along? 21 weeks. Officially 5 months!
Total weight gain: The battery on my scale went out. Oops! Last check was 7 lbs.
Maternity clothes? About to dig through a pile a friend is letting me borrow. But yes, belly band is in use!
Stretch marks? Knock on wood... not yet.
Sleep: Out like a light when my head hits the pillow. Can nap anywhere, anytime. And that's so not like me!
Best moment this week: Learning from my app that Bennett is the size of spaghetti squash. That's big!
Miss anything? Putting on anything in my closet and knowing it will fit. Whew! Frustrating.
Movement: Lots! He's doing jumping jacks in there!
Food cravings: Starbursts. Mouthwatering as we speak...
Anything making you queasy or sick: A burger or steak not cooked fully. Puke!
Gender: BOY! :)
Labor Signs: Lord, I hope not!
Symptoms: Sleepy at times. Not so great at keeping my balance. My feet keep falling asleep!
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, happy. But definitely have an occasional mood swing. {Love you, Brandon! ;)}
Looking forward to: Our check up appointment on May 22nd!
Other Updates:
-Welcoming indigestion to my life for the first time. Thank goodness for tums!
-Finally getting used to and comfortable with the feeling of running while pregnant.
-Belly is getting bigger and bigger and I'm really starting to notice it.
-Nails are growing insanely fast.

Every time I read these posts and you mention Starburst, my mouth starts to water. I think I need to go out and get a big ole' bag for me & baby :)
ReplyDeleteLove these updates! :) <3
ReplyDelete