Pages

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

05 June 2013



 Today I'm linking up with Jamie for


I'm loving that this Saturday mom and I are having a joint yard sale! 
Come buy our junk YOUR TREASURE!!!!


I'm loving that we finally got Trigger shaved! We've been debating for a few weeks, but finally bit the bullet and got it done. Here are his before and after pictures...

Before: Our fluff ball!


After: Ready for summer!


He looks so different. I kept asking him where my Trig went?! It doesn't even look like him, but I know that he is so much cooler now! And I also kept telling Brandon that he looks so much more 'athletic'. He looked so fat and fluffy with all that fur.  I don't know anyone that shaved their Australian Shepherd (or mini in our case), so I was really nervous, but I think he looks precious!

Sweet boy!


I'm still loving crossfit! Saturday morning Brandon and I went to the WOD together. When we got done he laid down on the mat and after he got up someone noticed that his sweat mark looked like a bull. 'Mess with the bull you get the horns!'


I'm loving this new tank from our Crossfit box!


I'm loving food! ;) I've been craving chocolate chip pancakes for weeks, so I finally threw some chocolate chips in our wheat pancakes on Sunday and YUM! 


I'm loving that last Friday morning mom called and asked if Bennett was awake and I was like huh?! And she said well wake him up and tell him to come outside. She dropped off a donut for him for breakfast! Uh.. yum! I never eat donuts because they are SO horrible for you. So that made it that much sweeter. ;)


I'm loving Hong Kong Wok! We randomly went early for dinner Saturday afternoon and I was very pleased with the service, food, and the restaurant itself! I feel like the only chinese places we have around here are buffets {BARF} or take outs. So, we struck gold!



I'm loving these latest Pinterest pins I found...

Frozen yogurt and fruit in waffle cones!

Yummy homemade popsicles!


The 'Perfect' M&M Cookies. Might have to test it out...


This DIY workout shirt. Definitely starting to need a little more room with this belly growing and I have tons of old shirts I could turn into workout tanks for this summer! Gotta try this out!


What are you loving this Wednesday?


1 comment:

  1. I love your tank and you look fab in it! Your food pics are making me drool girl!

    ReplyDelete

SLIDER